EVS 1870 Sewn Child/Attendant Seat
Looking for an ambulance child restraint system?
The EVS 1870 is a sewn ambulance attendant seat with an integrated child restraint system that allows uninjured children weighing between 20-65 lbs to be transported in a five point safety harness. When it is not needed, the child-insert can be folded into the seat and allow an adult to use the seat as a standard attendant’s seat with a variety of belts including three point, four point, V4, five point, six point, Backpack, IMMI Four Point Single Click with Four Retractors, and PRO4 Four Point Single Click with Four Retractors.
- Five point safety harness with push button release keeps child safe and secure
- Ability to transport uninjured children weighing 20-65 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Ergonomically correct seat back provides maximum comfort
- Streamlined ABS back provides increased durability
- Available with a variety of bases
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- 49.63″ Overall Seat height (on base)
- 40.13″ Seat height with track
- 19.25″ Width
- 26.625″ Seat Depth (10 DEG) (1880)
- 24.25″ Seat Depth (6 DEG) (1882)
- Three Point
- Four Point
- Five Point
- Six Point
- Backpack Belting System
- IMMI Four Point Single Click with Four Retractors
- PRO4 Four Point Single Click with Four Retractors