EVS 1870 Sewn Child/Attendant Seat
Looking for an ambulance child restraint system?
The EVS 1870 is a sewn ambulance attendant seat with an integrated child restraint system that allows uninjured children weighing between 20-65 lbs to be transported in a five point safety harness. When it is not needed, the child-insert can be folded into the seat and allow an adult to use the seat as a standard attendant’s seat with a variety of belts including three point, four point, V4, five point, six point, and Backpack belting.
- Five point safety harness with push button release keeps child safe and secure
- Ability to transport uninjured children weighing 20-65 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Ergonomically correct seat back provides maximum comfort
- Streamlined ABS back provides increased durability
- Available with a variety of bases
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- 49.63″ Overall Seat height (on base)
- 40.13″ Seat height with track
- 19.25″ Width
- 26.625″ Seat Depth (10 DEG) (1880)
- 24.25″ Seat Depth (6 DEG) (1882)
- Three Point
- Four Point
- Five Point
- Six Point
- Backpack Belting System
- IMMI Four Point Single Click