EVS 1740 Sewn Attendant Seat with Two Point Belt
Ambulances seats are – and always have been – our primary focus.
The EVS 1740 is a sewn ambulance attendant seat with a two point lap belt. It is available on a wide variety of bases and has been a seating staple in the back of ambulances for quite some time.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Finest quality automotive foam molded for your comfort and safety
- Heavy duty sewn construction
- Wide variety of base options
- A very durable option without a hefty price tag
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- 49.63″ Overall Seat height (on base)
- 40.13″ Seat height with track
- 19.25″ Width
- 26.125″ Seat Depth (10 DEG) (1740)
- 23.75″ Seat Depth (6 DEG) (1742)
- Two Point ALR Lap Belt
- SB175 – (9″)