Executive Captain's Chairs
Integrated Child Seats
Mobility Tracking Systems
EVS 1860 Vac-form, Seamless Child/Attendant Flip Seat
Looking for an ambulance child restraint system?
The EVS 1860 is a vac-form, seamless ambulance attendant flip-seat with an integrated child restraint system that allows uninjured children weighing between 20-65lbs. When it is not needed, the child-insert can be folded into the seat and allow an adult to use the seat as a standard attendant’s seat with a variety of belts including three point, four point, V4, and six point belt. The seat bottom can lock in the seating position or flip up to lock in an upright position to save space in the ambulance.
- Five point safety harness with push button release keeps child safe and secure
- Seamless construction offers quick removal of blood-borne pathogens
- Ability to transport uninjured children weighing 20-65 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Seamless construction meets all applicable Triple K standards
- Flip up seat bottom offers more space when flipped up
- Streamlined ABS back provides increased durability
- 18603U meets M1 testing for European standards
- Available with a variety of bases
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- Sewn version is 1830
- 47.75″ Overall Seat height (on base)
- 20″ Width
- 26″ Seat Depth (10 DEG)
- Three Point
- Four Point
- Six Point
- Backpack Belting System