EVS 1780U Vac-formed, Seamless Attendant Seat for the European Market
Ambulances seats are – and always have been – our primary focus.
The EVS 1780U is a vac-form, seamless attendant’s seat that has been one of our most popular seats for quite some time. It is comfortable, versatile, option-friendly, and compatible with a wide variety of bases. For the European market it is most often outfitted with a three point belt over the left shoulder. The 1780U has been modified and tested to meet M1 testing for European standards.
- Seamless construction offers quick removal of blood-borne pathogens
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Seamless construction meets all applicable Triple K standards
- Ergonomically correct seat back provides maximum comfort
- Streamlined ABS back provides increased durability
- 1780U meets M1 testing for European standards
- Available with a variety of bases
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- 38.81” Overall Seat Height (no base)
- 40.58” Seat height with track
- 19.25” Width
- Three Point