EVS 1850 Vac-form, Seamless Child/Attendant Seat with Two Point Belt
Looking for an ambulance child restraint system?
The EVS 1850 is a vac-form, seamless ambulance attendant seat with an integrated child restraint system that allows uninjured children weighing between 20-65lbs. to be transported in a five point safety harness. When it is not needed, the child-insert can be folded into the seat and allow an adult to use the seat as a standard attendant’s seat with a two-point lap belt.
- Five point safety harness with push button release keeps child safe and secure
- Ability to transport uninjured children weighing 20-65 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FMVSS and SAE Standards
- Seamless construction meets all applicable Triple K standards
- Finest quality automotive foam molded for your comfort and safety
- Available as OEM equipment or aftermarket retrofit for Types I, II, and III vehicles
- 49.63″ Overall Seat height (on base)
- 40.13″ Seat height with track
- 19.25″ Width
- 26.375″ Seat Depth (10 DEG) (1850)
- 24″ Seat Depth (6 DEG) (1852)
- Two Point ALR Lap Belt